Our next community event will be hosted by McFarlane Telfer at the Henley Business School Greenlands Campus which is near Henley on Thames. This is the first time we have been hosted by an international UK SME. MCFT are a Maintenance provider of commercial kitchen equipment, with customers in the UK and Middle East and have a Royal Warrant for services to the Queen. We are delighted to be hosted by MCFT as this shows the diversity of the Service Community and why attendees get real insights at every event.
We have another varied and exciting agenda, with discussion leaders from leading companies and institutions in their field.
The day will start at 11.00 and finish at 16.00 with lunch and refreshments included.
The discussion agenda is:
- Dr Veronica Martinez talking about her research into the “Blockchain enabling customer order management”. Veronica is a world leading researcher/lecturer from Cambridge Service Alliance and the Centre for Digital Built Britain at University of Cambridge. Her research expertise focuses on the fields of the Digital Platforms, Business Model Innovation, Operations and Performance Measurement Systems and their applications to Manufacturing and Services.
- Chris Craggs, CEO at McFarlane Telfer will give an SME view on service and in particular how their customer focus has grown the business.
- Chris Leather, Technical Director at Praesepe will talk about the practical actions the Gauselmann Group have taken to “Leveraging the IoT in Gaming Equipment” in the gaming machine business. For those that do not know, Gauselmann is a €3.6bn Gaming Group headquartered in Germany.
- Tim Bennet, Manufacturing Services Executive at Rolls Royce’s Derby plant will lead a discussion “Meet the customer – Buying Services from a plant management perspective”. Tim will provide a perspective on service contracts from the customer’s perspective, and in particular the key factors in the decision making process.
- The SC Discussion Cafe: We will also have a 45minute discussion session facilitated by the Service Community on the 3 most relevant topics for the attendees. This is a new approach which we hope will ensure that there is an opportunity to have discussions that are particularly important to you.
You can sign up using this link to event bright https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mcfarlane-telfer-at-henley-business-school-tickets-78879652163
If you have any questions about the event, please contact the event organiser, Nick Frank at email@example.com